3/14/06

What a Winner!

Indeed! Everything that I stuff in my mouth is a winner! You couldn't swing a dead cat in my mouth without hitting a winner. No doubt!

Now, direct your anonymous energies to something more useful than dimissing obvious genius and GWiMMRN:

A) A juvenile defense of a juvenile website that was recently criticized by a juvenile.
B) A bout o' depression.
C) A modest refusal.
D) The real walnuts.
E) Bureaucracy, in it's full, fecal-filled original French conception of it.
F) Slander. Lies. Defecation.
G) Big. Fat. Cock.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will accept this as a PARTIAL acknowledgment of my wonderful testes.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the French really conceive of bureaucracy? I thought they just invented cheese.

And hairy pits.

You know?

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. I don't know. Why don't you EXPLAIN it to me.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, well, there's the French, right? And they got some milk, and it, well, it...

I'm sorry.

Can we talk about the walnut-sized testicles instead?

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Have you ever noticed that we're about the same size as Miles's testicles?

Amazing!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home