3/28/06

Dumbing It Down a Notch

O.K., people. Apparently this website is too cerebral, too brainy for you. I think your lack of focusing is stemming from your lack of intelligence. So, I will dumb down the choices to their barest essentials. No website links, just words. Simple, monosyllabic words. Got it? O.K. Stay with me now.

Guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) Poop.
B) Pee.
C) Pee-pee (I know that it's polysyllabic, but I think you can handle this one).
D) Tits.
E) Va. Gi. Na.
F) Big, fat, cock.

Now, make your guess.

UPDATE: It's finally happened: GWiMMRN is the first thing you get when you google "watermellon bubblisious."

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but could you please explain the options, again? I'm afraid I don't understand.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a Va? I know what a Gi and a Na are.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? what are Gi and Na, then?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a dense web of penile info

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo oo! That's it. THAT'S IT! I am SO going to sue YOU, Blogger, and the entire INTERNET for your essentialization of me and your callous, speciesist insults! ALL of you will soon be in receipt of a veritable CLEVELAND STEAMER of legal troubles, BY GOD.

Welcome to the poor tree!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit that I feel a sick sort of pride at the watermellon bubblisious (sic) google thing.

Now, whenever mental defectives do a search on a particular flavor and type of chewing gum, this DISGUSTING (sick) website will be the first thing that pops up.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To answer the earlier question, "Gi" is shorthand for the "GIANT COCK" I plan to ram into your anus later this evening, and "Na" is the abbreviation for "NAAAA...NOOOOOOOOOO!" you'll scream as my raging member tears huge rents in your colon.

Just as an "FYI."

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can FYI my balls, capitan.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home