1/12/06

I Am Not Going to Resign

Nope. No way. I'm in it for the long haul. Know why? Cause all I think about is what's in my mouth right now. And all I want for Xmas is you, baby.

Guess. Just for me:

A) An oh so relaxing cup of chamomile tea.
B) A dump that festered long in my colon, before I became soooo relaxed from that chamomile tea, that I released it into my Levis.
C) The adorable wispy hairs on Judge Alito's noggin.

D) A mess that I'd really rather not talking about, except to say that I'm sorry, and I will only do that in self-defense at the book store.
E) A morning after pill swallowed with the help of Chaser-plus.
F) A big, fat cock.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What more do you need on a Sunday morning than a morning-after pill and a Chaser-Plus?

I was able to mow the lawn afterward!

TOUCHDOWN!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's infatuated with those oh so adorable wispy hairs on Alito's noggin.

They're so CUTE!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...is this...is this the dump you told us about earlier?

I've been trying to fax you about it.

I hope that's okay.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, that's too many numbers.

I don't think that fax will go through. Do you have a different fax number to try?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flapflapflap flap flap flapflapflapflap!

Flap!

F.L.A.P.: flapflapflapflap, flap flapflap, flap?

FLAP!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save some of those adorable wispy hairs for me!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home