1/12/06

Fuckin' GWiMMRN! Do it!

Come on, MAN! GUESS! A FUCKING RETARD WITH APHASIA COULD DO IT! WHY'S IT SO FUCKING HARD FOR YOU, DIMWIT? GUESS!!!

A) Eugene's letter of resignation
B) Eugene's wife, probably the last straw for poor, beleaguered, towelrack-gripping Eugene
C) Flying rods
D) The fact that the sick, evil freak who created the Eugene's Wife blogger account didn't even bother to give Eugene's wife a real name, and will continue to plague the blogosphere for some time
E) A big, crusty loaf, pinched just for you
F) The adorable little ass hairs near Helen Thomas's starfish, grown huge, bristly, and angry over Eugene's resignation
G) Eugene's wife's big, fat cock

UPDATE: Keep those faxes coming in!

8 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

oh, I can't pick A or B or F ..too sad for your mouth.
Understandable, but sad.
G...Whoa...hard to stomache that, but only your mouth would know.
I can only E in your mouth --has enough fiber for your benefit.
Bon Apetit! or is that Apetite`
you know what I mean.

6:47 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

The blogosphere has truly lost one of its great talents. The emotional intelligence of Eugene's poetry, combined with his spanky juices, kept many of us going in these dark times of international terrorism, domestic strife, and the general lack of tiny, delicious, oh-so expensive cookies.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. Look. I've tried both 1-888 and 1-800. Lines have been busy al day. ive not had any sleep. i try to fax all night and the line is busy. please. get an new fax number. its drivng me crazy.

im so tired. im so fucking tired. oh

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about that faxing idiot, but I can't sleep now thinking those flying rods are out there.

That's scary stuff.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should just calm down.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're flying towelracks.

I just know it.

By the way, I was able to get in through fax. I don't know what YOU were doing.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're almost there! Keep faxing!

10:45 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Did someone just try to fax me? I was on the phone. Here, give it another shot.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home