1/10/06

3 for 2sday!

As my Japanese friend would say, "We ale arr so rucky to leceive a THILD instarrment of GWiMMRN!" Luck has nothing to do with it, though. You are all benefiting from my generosity, not simple good fortune. You're welcome. Now, guess:

A) Several dozen faxes about my FECES
B) One of those huge roasted turkey legs you get at the Renaissance Fair, unfortunately dropped into a pile of cow chips before the first bite could be taken
C) All the pointing and laughing motherfuckers at the Fair who watched me pick it up and try to find a good place to eat off of it (I'll remember ALL OF YOU)
D) Eugene's spanky juices
E) The pulpy, DNA-rich root of the hair I plucked out of my face last night
F) The weird looks on the faces of my colleagues as I strove to include the words "pulpy" and "spank" into every conversation, combined with the illicit thrill I'll have tomorrow when I start on my "fetid" and "pulsating" kick
G) A pulpy, spanked cock

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The implications for your pulpy DNA deposit are rugosely staggering.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA. We will never forget YOU!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not youl fliend! I am not youl fliend!

1:16 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Yes you are, my little Japanese buddy. We're best buds.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mouth:

Please make sure your fax machine is still connected. I've been trying to reach you all day in regard to your FECES.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home