12/1/05

Silver Bells...Silver Bells...Silver Bells...

It's Christmastime in MY MOUTH, OH YEAH

I hope everyone's getting into the Christmas spirit. Did you know that without my mouth, there would be no Christmas? That's right. I'll explain later. Before the explanation, I will give you several choices. All you have to do, all you must do, is pick which one of them is in my mouth right now:

A) A freshly-bleached anus with a rib bone sticking out of it
B) The horrible yellow puke pouring out of that gormless-looking Asian broad's yap
C) The uncomfortable fact that the song "Silver Bells" actually refers to G)
D) An entire football stuffed into the obscenely rugose TUHHHHH-WAT of you-know-who so we could continue both the "rugose" jokes and the "TOUCHDOWN!" jokes which just don't seem to grow old and are still a total hoot
E) The divine justice that surely awaits me in later life in the form of Parkinson's, split personality, and paraplegia
F) The gormless-looking Asian broad's big, fat COCK

UPDATE: There are no safe choices here. Pick wisely. Respect yourself after.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That aisan woman does look a little on the gormless side.

SHARK! SHARK!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Divine justice also dictates that your only meal will be that horrible hotdog cake served in hand-made hotdog buns. The recipe is to the right (your left).

12:45 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

What the HELL is SHARK! SHARK! about?

I'd love a piece of hot dog cake right now.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prease to stop making fun of Asian bloads, as they ale vely nice and not deselving of lidicure.

This website is tlury lerentress.

1:12 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Oh, NOW I get the SHARK! SHARK! thing. It took me a while. Yeah, at that size, it really DOES look like a shark's puke-yellow dorsal fin.

Aren't you glad I blew up the photo for you?

Now go and getcha fuckin' shinebox.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It relates to the aisan woman throwing up, and a commenter's comment that the cascade of vomit resembled a shark's dorsal fin. Now, if you excuse me...

SHARK! SHARK!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hear them ring... DING A LING...soon it will be xmas daaaaaaaayyyy.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's xmas tiiiiime, in my a-nus...

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home