11/2/05

You Know What Day It Is...

Iiiiiiiiit's Wednesday! The day where I put something in my mouth! What's in there this time?

A) Martha Stewart's varicose veins in between my bicuspids
B) A Monte Cristo sandwich found under Jeffrey Dahmer's fridge
C) A vomited-up ketchup and mustard homeless hoagie, cold diarrhea, Listerine, and urine multitask EXTRAVAGANZA all over a faerie princess
D) My mother's disappointment in me that my sick hobby is plastered all over the internet like a wad of weasel spooge
E) The aforementioned wad of weasel spooge
F) The weasel that spooged, sans spooge
G) A cafe mocha
H) A Slack's Hoagie Shack Whack of the Back of the Cack

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weasel spooge is the man-custard of the animal kingdom.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy do those hoagies look good. Really.

8:08 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Slack's Hoagie Shack does the BEST homeless hoagies.

And they're cheap, too.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home