10/31/05

Ghosts and Goblins AREN'T in My Mouth...

But what is?

A) Bonnie Bedelia's love-child, unwittingly conceived upon her by Michael Jackson's mucuous-covered sucker ghost
B) A dozen Nahidmobarekeh-style dough-nuts, each filled with a delicious con-cock-tion of man-custard, bananas, and store-brand mustard
C) Cow-chips Ahoy! cookies
D) Caramel apples dipped in crushed peanuts
E) Dismay that my baked goods aren't selling as well as I'd hoped, I mean, those dough-nuts took effort, and I'd appreciate some fucking consideration already
F) A big fat cock covered in jujubes for the holiday

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Letter F; what holiday is that?

7:24 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Halloween, of course! A holiday devoted to putting things in my mouth!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. I thought it was for ChristXmas.

Now I'm more disappointed than I usually am.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home