11/2/05

A Three-Fer on the Third Day of the Week!

Which three things are in my mouth right now? Guess quickly!

A) Geena Davis's capacious cornhole, repurposed as a tea cozy
B) The word "repurposed"
C) The warm feeling I'll get when people find this website after doing a Google search on "Geena Davis" and "cornhole"
D) Bubblegum chewed in a moist rectum not belonging to Geena Davis
E) An ear wax-smeared peach pit from a peach not eaten by me or Geena Davis
F) The little fat guy from the Ditech commercials repurposed as a Tyrannosaurus Rex's condom
G) The end result of Sharon Osbourne's latest bulimic binge
H) Ore-Ida Zesty Fries
I) A big fat dead man's cock in honor of El Dia De Los Muertos

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do we have to guess quickly?

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Ditech guy has it coming. I mean, how many customers does he have to lose to Ditech before he changes his snivveling, evil ways?

11:00 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

This is why:

http://whatsinmymouth.blogspot.com/2005/11/yeeeargh.html

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home