11/2/05

My Mouth is Something to Stuff Stuff In

Happy hump day! Getting over the hump of the week, you humpy hippos you? Welly, welly, I've got the most things to stuff in my gaping maw. Wanna see, Aunt Francine Hollingsworth, you fish and chip sucking dried out old bag?

A) Hippo poop.
B) Geena Davis' aged but still fun to look at TATA's.
C) A premium cornhole bag stolen from a recent American Cornhole Association game.
D) Chickenfeed, or what they pay me.
E) A full Senate investigation of this absurd and morally degrading website.
F) A big, fat cock.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To whom it may concern:

I find these insults hurled at my dear Auntie Frannie to be unconscionable, and I plan to do my best to convene a Parliamentary investigation into this so aptly-termed "absurd and morally degrading website."

Good Day, sir.

Nigel Penisbrain Hollingsworth

P.S. I find cornholing to be an extremely gratifying pastime, despite your obvious attempt to mock it.

NPH

8:28 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Cornholing is no laughing matter. Just ask Geena Davis.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home