11/4/05

My Mouth on November 4, 2005!

Holy pigfucks! What can be in there now, on this very day, I wonder?

A) Wonkette's red, chapped anus
B) The long, blonde pubic hair 'cross Nicole Richie's red, chapped anus
C) The Star Spangled Banner
D) A partially shredded moist towelette, its adventures with Jessica Alba's starfish and Sarah Beeny's taint completed, finally re-re-repurposed as a tasty snack
E) Self-loathing that all this effort is being put forth to maintain this horrible website
F) A bountiful harvest of dingleberries
G) Ana's big, fat Cox

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Nicole Richie's anus so chapped?

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This website is relentless.

Pigfucks, indeed.

12:02 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I'm merely cataloging the things that may or may not be in my mouth at a particular time. I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "relentless." Is the New York Times "relentless" in its pursuit of news and information?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home