11/4/05

Even Though It's Friday, You'll All Still Have to Deal with My Mouth

The weekend's almost here! My mouth and I will have a bomb-diggity good time! What's in there now, preparing for the party?

A) A severed bull's penis, festooned with buttons and repurposed as a hand puppet to help teach children the importance of courtesy in daily life
B) Frankfurter cake, which differs from hot dog cake in one important particular: the addition of a dash of tarragon to the icing for that extra zing
C) Margaret Cho's angry little veggie farts
D) *prrt prrrrrt*
E) The Teapot Dome Scandal
F) Panda chops with baby seal brain glaze
G) A big, fat kow kock

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Angry Cho is veggie farting like there's no tomorrow.

7:41 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I'd find it disgusting if I didn't already have Paris Hilton's soiled breeches in my mouth.

Carl's Jr. rocks!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home