11/6/05

Welcome to My 67th Relentless Mouthable

Yes! It's time for a holiday! For the 67th time, I have something in my mouth! It's also football Sunday, and in honor of that, too, I've got something in my mouth! So much to celebrate! Now, what's in there?

A) Pigskin.
B) Fibres.
C) A box full of purply, disgusting Hostess Wonka Cakes.

D) Charles Nelson Reilly's purplicious creamy starfish.
E) The alternate ending to that dog-turd of a movie "The Interpreter."
F) Sean Penn's sanctimonious bullshite.
G) A big, fat cock, with Nicole Kidman's spit still on it.

UPDATE! I have data for answer H) Grimace's (the McDonaldLand character) Purply Protein Shake!

Click here 8----->

Note that its at the top of the food pyramid! It's also got a 2.0 on the Fullness Factor!

"In Simple Terms

The Good
This food is very low in Sodium. It is also a very good source of Protein and Phosphorus.

The Bad
This food is high in Saturated Fat, and very high in Cholesterol."

I think it really depends on what Grimace ate that day.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "purply" a word?

11:04 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

You betcha.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont want Grimace's purply sperms down my throat! Sounds gross!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then don't eat fast food in America. If you've ever eaten a fast-food hamburger, chances are you had more than your share of purply protein. Grimace is everywhere hamburgers are made, slopping on his purply gunk where you least expect it.

He gets that name from "grimacing" while letting his purplicious spooge fly. Just ask any hamburger cook. They know.

They all know what Grimace has done.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never eat anything again. Anywhere.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://uarzcosq.com/jjpc/rmjr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tbcqyrhi.com/gflm/prmi.html]Cool site[/url]

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://uarzcosq.com/jjpc/rmjr.html | http://libcbcve.com/onns/thbm.html

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home