10/28/05

8----> Guess What's in My Mouth Right Now <----8

Cheerio, Chumly! Pip pip! I've got something in my mouth, I do! Want to see it? Do you? Well, come along! Haven't got all day! Here we go internationale...

Part my lips and gaze into the PRESENT...

A) Tufts of dirty white fur from Mei Xiang's panda pussy.
B) Green Irish protein shake from Mr. Nutty McFroot-Loop.
C) Sweet sweat from between Moon Bloodgood's TATA's.
D) George Takei's gay labia.
E) Baggy, saggy elephant balls.
F) A small, flacid penis.

update: Some of you are guessing G) The intake of air when I say the word "toward," which makes my mouth look likes it's kissing.

This is not right. Please keep guessing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather be named Mr. Nutty McFroot-Loop than Moon Bloodgod.

At least I'd have green spooge.

Nothing's as good as a slice of PANDA PUSSY. Nothing.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'cept maybe the Indy 500.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home