11/21/06

GWiMMRN, Pre-Thanksgiving "I'll See Your Sorry Ass When I Get There" Spectacular Edition

Don't be a spectator when it comes to guessing what's in my mouth right now.

Exercise your rights and what's left of your integrity and GWiMMRN:

A) Uncooked turkey gibbblets.
B) The song, "My balls, my balls, my balls are on fire. We don't need no water let the m*th*rf*ck*r burn!"
C) Bactine!
D) Cranberry sauce, but instead of cranberries, it's made entirely of vegetable oil and uncooked turkey gibbblets.
E) That hair that sits on your keyboard like an unwanted child left at school after their parents forgot to pick them up from soccer practice.
F) Inflammable flappables.
G) A big, fat c*ck.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your soul this Thanksgiving.

You gibbblet eating cock-wibbbler.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't see what's so spectacular about this edition of GWiMMRN.

I really don't.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*help meeeeee!*

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great... now I have the "my balls are on fire" song stuck in my head .... try to keep things in your mouth please.
you are funny though ....

3:31 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

The amount of sympathy you have for my flaming balls can be comfortably perched on the head of a pin.

FOCUS.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home