11/19/06

GWiMMRN, Pre-Thanksgiving Day Blasphemy Sunday Extra-Vaganza!

Don't doubt the awesome power of My Mouth. Don't doubt it for a second. And this Thanksgiving Day 2006, you will know the power of My Mouth because... because... because... because of all the wonderful things it does!

GWiMMRN:

A) The Buddha's balls, all golden and glowing.
B) The Fart of the Century, which took place around 3:45 p.m. yesterday after a whole lot of spinach dip.
C) The Sacred Cow hidden in each McDonald's Big Mac.
D) Sod.
E) DoCtURd iNFIniTy! and his recent scifi-majikal trip to Uranus.
F) *ungh ungh ungh!* special sauce *whew*
G) A big fat winning cock.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I...

I've stopped thinking about tomorrow.

It never came.

It...

It just never arrived.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEVIN! Where my baby's diapers! Get yo ass back in here an lick my pussy! KEVIN!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellzapoppin'!

It's time you went back to church and learned some manners!

Heeyup.

*burp*

Pardon me. I'm a little gassy after all that spinach dip.

*urp*

Ugh. It feels like there's a balloon in my anus and it keeps getting puffier and puffier.

*frrp*

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home