11/29/06

GWiMMRN, The Living End Edition

I keep threatening it and threatening it and one day I'll pull the plug on this damned website and then where will you be? It will be the Living End for all of you.

You think this is easy? I'm doing all of this FOR YOU. I stuff things in my mouth and all you have to do -- for an easy shot at redemption and salvation -- is for you to guess what's in there. It's so simple a BLIND PERSON could do it.

So, here it is, maybe your last chance. GWiMMRN:

A) A badly burned earlobe from answering the iron when the phone rang.
B) A dog leash with no dog attached.
C) Corduroy, which is Helen Keller's favourite color.
D) Burnt fingers from reading the waffle iron.
E) Helen Keller's dog, which is named "Urghrrghrghr."
F) A big, fat blind one eyed trouser snake.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a blind person, i can not sit still while you defame and demean blind people.

*ring ring*

Excuse me, but I have to get the phone.

*ring ring*

Yes?

*sssssssssssss!*

AHHH! My FACE! I answered the damned iron again! AHHHH! I bet you think this is FUNNY! AHHHHHHH!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhhhhhhhi. Myyyyyyyy name is HHHHHHHHHarry and I hhhhhhhhhhave hhhhhhhalitosis.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you put a picture of Terry Schiavo on this monstrous website.

What the hell is wrong with you?

You... you're just opening OLD WOUNDS.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so fucking HOT in here. My goodness it's STIFLING!

I can't BREATHE in here!

hah

hah

huh

o boy

im gettin lite heded.

uf

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that the dumb blind guy who answered the iron instead of the phone had the presence of mind to think about how others percieve his stupidity.

What a loon.

What a rube.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home