1/13/06

GWiMMRN, The 80's ROCKED Edition

I occasionally manage to get hold of some vintage things to put in my mouth. Are the 1980's vintage? They are now, because I so characterized them. Guess which 80's relic is in there now:

A) A great, big, untrimmed suuuuuhhhhh-NATCH, all hairy and vaguely diamond-shaped
B) The tribal doot-de-doot music that would come up whenever the main bad guy was shown during Lethal Weapon 2
C) The exact moment when, as an adult, Michael Jackson looked with lust on an 8-year-old boy's rear end and thought, I can get me some of that, cause I got the money
D) Pat Benatar's callused vocal cords wrapped around a big ol' cordless telephone
E) A 10' long chain of Chinese Jacks stuck together with a paste of Don Johnson's Miami Vice man-custard and cocaine
F) A pair of stirrup pants, not mine
G) A big, fat cock buried in a huge bush of curly pubic hair

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beep beep doot dee doot beep beep VROOOOM! Beep beep doot doot

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh sooo! Your rike all 10 inches of me, hurh? Yers! I got 10 inches of me up Don Johrnson's haily butt bush!

11:26 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

That's ten FEET, dummy.

11:36 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Oh, and the music didn't have any VROOM in it.

Not at all.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why you're making fun of me. A jury of my peerth found me innothent.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you talk like Mike Tyson?

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You calr Chinee Jack lial? Hurh?

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not talking like Mike Tython. Thtop making fun of me, now. It'th not amuthing.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YETH. IT. ITH.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't...bury...me...I'm...not... soft...

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home