10/23/05

GWIMMRN, Sunday Blue Laws Edition

Those pesky Sunday Blue Laws hamper my efforts to stuff all manner of people, places, and things in my ever-gaping mouth. In an act of sivvel-disobedience, guess what's in my mouth at the moment:

A) Absinthe
B) Wine made from fermenting boiled dog foreskins.
C) Sweet Semen Liquor
D) Salty and acidic vaginal secretions secreted from an undereducated Britney Spears.
E) Gutter water from the corner of Hollywood and Vine.
F) Smurf blood Chianti.
G) Syrup from a big, fat cock.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive never seen anything so horible its' like your really sick or something you realy need help

i luv this site. please keep us posted on whats in youre mouth

12:38 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

My Mouth and I appreciate your comments.

However, this is a quiz and you still haven't guessed the right answer. I'll give you a hint:

The answer is not:
H) Dog ejaculate from the guy who claimed that Lincoln was gay.

nor is it:

I) A handmade hotdog bun to put that disgusting wedding cake in.

Keep guessing! And don't be a stranger!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I thought that the hot dog-flavored wedding cake sounded delicious.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats becuz youre sic

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home