10/19/05

Guess What's in My Mouth Right Now, Wicked Wednesday

My mouth loves to say "Wednesday," even though it's spelled like it should be said differently. The illicit thrill is enough to give my mouth a boner, if such a thing were possible. So, what's in there?

A) Glenn Reynolds's tongue
B) Glenn Reynolds's tongue as it is saying "Wed-ness-day."
C) A homeless man's cocktail of Aqua Velva "Ice Sport Cooling Aftershave" and Sterno
D) Chewed up newspapers stolen from under a very rare bird's cage
E) Boiled dog foreskins
F) A placenta of your choosing
G) A big, fat cock

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boiled dog foreskins. I know because I have it in MY mouth, too.

10:15 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

My tongue is getting hard just thinking about it.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home