12/4/06

GWiMMRN, Fuck All of You Edition

That's my sentiment; fuck all of you. I've given you over a year to focus, a year to make something of yourselves, and look at you. You're treading water. You are the same non-focusing a-holes you've always been and, I have now concluded, always will be.

You are really, really unworthy of salvation. Really unworthy.

I was going to quit in October, the anniversary of my appearance on the World Wide Web. I was like the Jesus of the Internet, coming to save your sorry asses from yourselves. My Grand Fucking Plan (MGFP) was to liberate humanity from their non-focusing ways, from their inability to pay attention -- even for one second -- to something other than whatever unimportant minutiae they currently focus on. To do so, I asked you, everyday, to GWiMMRN (Guess What's in My Mouth Right Now)...

AND YOU FAILED. You failed your Savior and you have now failed yourselves. Lazarus could only be brought back once. I can't bring you back again. I was going to give you one year, but out of the kindness of my heart, I extended your chance for Redemption.

So, this is it. Your last chance before I go on an extended HIATUS from which I may never return.

Guess. Guess what's in my mouth right now.

GUESS DAMN YOU! GUESS! GUESS!! GUESS!!!!

A) The color yellow, successfully explained to a blind man who has never, ever seen the light of day.
B) The yellow I am curious about.
C) Roy G. Biv's macrocolorspectrometer.
D) A moisty turtle-turd sandwich with pimento loaf and drizzled Choeropsis leberiensis sperm all over it.
E) Terri Schiavo's dying wish.
F) A big fat cock.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buna ziua!!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently learned that, at our college's Halloween
dance, members of one of the men's athletic teams
dressed up as the Duke Lacrosse team, complete with
blow-up doll on which they had, I'm told, painted
"blood" around the vagina. (They also brought
lacrosse sticks with which they swatted many of the
women's behinds.)

They were told to get rid of the doll but allowed to
stay at the dance.

My question is: Why didn't I think of that costume first?

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas mouth .... if you never come back .... I will always remember you.

8:29 PM  
Blogger lola said...

its no 3, definitely

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Why do dogs eat their poop? One reason dogs eat their poop is because it just plain taste
good. Another reason is it could be a vitamin deficiency. One other reason for the poop
eating is that it is an instinctual behavior in the wild to eat the poop to keep other predators
from tracking their movements.

Some solutions for stopping poop eating are: You can put meat tenderizer on it.

What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! WonderGirl 




[color=#9ad][url=http://online-paid-survey-canadatpgflsonevj.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

11:47 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

LOL,
someone obviously wants SPAM in your mouth.

I chose D and F.

As for not 'getting it", hey, I've always taken a shot at the question du jour.
But's it's never appreciated!
I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of normalcy around here.
So lonely.
*sigh*

Keep us guessing, OK?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

ROTFL!! I clicked on A- You have a Yellow Wiggle!!
LOLOL

Naughty Naughty :-)

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there 

How do you change the size of your monitor?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 


[color=#9ad][url=http://paid-surveys-online-reviewjiekmkbu.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! 

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#9ad][url=http://company-paid-surveysymwfjdleu.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

7:26 AM  
Blogger Student said...

Seriously. Come back and let me know WIYMRN!

I don't have time to be guessing so just tell us.

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P. GWiMMRN

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home